Tuesday 4 October 2011

Portraits

Yesterday was mummy's birthday... so we did not have time to write here. I'll tell you all about it soon. Sunday We went to the President's kitchen garden to play and see the animals. I love the donkey. After we went to Svetlana and Philip and we played a bit with our bikes. After wards svetlana drew my portrait...


Sarah by Svetlana Agius
Thomas by Svetlana Agius
She is very good and I really like it. Svetlana also teaches me dancing. I really enjoy being with Svetlana. She also did one for thomas but mine is the best. Thank you sveta. When you're born, she will draw you too Jacob. I'm so excited that you are coming home soo... Can't wait. I will miss mummy when she is in hospital. I am worried about her and I have a headache worrying about mummy. Nanna will be coming to live with us. I love Nanna. But then when mummy comes back home jacob will come with her, so i'm really looking forward. Good luck Jacob. xxx

Thomas with his portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback